Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-13 fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The business has a well established presence already in the pharmacy channel with the existing product portfolio but this role will solely be responsible for launch of a new range which, until now, has unseen by the NZ market. You must be a strong negotiator, keen to initially bang some doors down and then be responsible for the maintenance of strong business relationships - particularly to drive sales and win on shelf.
The Pharmacy Area Manager role falls under the Consumer Products Division of this beauty and cosmetics giant and will require strong new business development and account management skills gained from a proven track record of being on the road for a couple of years.
- Educating, promoting and selling the new cosmetics range into the pharmacy channel
- New Business Development and Account Management after initial sign up
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to manage your own business
- Achieving KPI's, initially establishing business in the Auckland market then spreading regionally
- 2+ years proven B2B selling experience preferably in a Territory model
- Strong negotiation skills at a brand level to ensure winning on shelf
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.