Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-19 building-and-construction 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Key to this role is intercating with customers in an efficient, professional and timely manner to best represent the brand and products. This role is highly autonomous - you will be responsible for managing your own business with a portfolio of key customers. Onus will be on cross / up selling the full portfolio of company products. Maintaining the values and strong business reputation is crucial so the ability to come up with strong joint business plans and a win win approach is a must.
- Relationship Management - meeting and exceeding customer expectations through regular and value adding contact
- Customer Service & Administration - establish, implement and monitor agreed service levelsand communications plans
- Planning & Strategy - develop objectives for existing accounts to exceed growth targets
- Stakeholder Management - internal advisor to stakeholder, educating managers, customer services and drivers on key account & contract
- 2+ years proven Account Management experience
- Experience in a medium sized company with knowledge of work on a corporate scale
- Intermediate use of Microsoft Office
- Full NZ Drivers License
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.