Key Account Manager
Consultant Ben Horne
Date posted 3 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This global beauty giant is looking for a dynamic, switched on and commercially savvy FMCG Account Manager to build a develop strong business relationships with the Progressive Account. Drive negotiations to win maximum distribution, ensure the business is winning on shelf and that rep activity aligns with key business drivers. We are looking for someone who is hungry to progress and grow within the business through high performance and innovative thinking.
- Build and maintain strong commercial relationships with external stakeholders to drive sales and growth
- Mentor an Account Executive to ensure they grow personally and professionally
- Own the performance of the account by being integral in mid - long term strategy
- 1-2 years Key Account Management experience in FMCG
- Drive to progress and grow through the business
- Strong negotiation skills and an understanding of the importance of winning on shelf
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Ben Horne on 09 374 7329.