Salary Competitive + bonus
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-04 financial-services 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Investment Advisor will work within the Superannuation and Savings team in Auckland. The team of 8 focus solely on KiwiSaver, superannuation, and Craigs other saving products. This role in particular will have a heavy focus on UK pension transfers and experience is this area is required. They will also develop a strong network and help drive opportunities for the business.
Craigs specialise in investing. With more than $16bn worth of client funds under management, they are one of New Zealand’s leading investment advisory firms. Their four business divisions; private wealth, investment banking, institutional equities and funds management work with the same vision in mind - to provide high quality investment services tuned to the unique needs of our clients.
In New Zealand they have over 470 employees spread across 17 locations around the country with 145 Investment Advisors.
About the role:
Reporting into the Savings and Distribution Manager the Investment Advisor will be viewed as a specialist in UK pension transfers as well as KiwiSaver and other saving products. They will bring with them a depth of knowledge and experience to a team of young Advisors. This role will also require active business development and networking to generate new business for the team.
- Identify and target ideal client prospects
- Align services and portfolio strategies to client requirements
- Maintain knowledge of markets
- Provide sound and knowledgeable advice to clients on their savings and retirement requirements
- Co-ordinate and as required deliver client presentations
- UK pension transfer experience
- 5 years’ experience in financial services, accounting, legal or other profession where business development and financial acumen can be demonstrated
- National Certificate of Financial Services Level 5 or NZ Certificate in Financial Services Level 5
- NZX Adviser designation
- High aptitude for computer systems and complex IT systems
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Collaborative team player
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.