Salary Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus
Consultant Mandy Timmermans
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-10 fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
The Territory Manager will be interacting with customers in an efficient and professional manner to best represent the brand and supplies. Extensive training will be provided and being resilient is a must. The Territory Manager will work autonomously and will be responsible for managing their own business, creating their own call cycle from a portfolio of existing customers.
This business has been supplying high-quality supplies to NZ Healthcare Professionals for over 20 years and are looking for someone to help drive sales and to grow the existing accounts of the assigned territory.
The Territory Manager will join a great team of highly motivated professionals.
• Sales Achievement – achieve company and individual sales targets
• Relationship Management – maintaining and growing the accounts that are already there
• Planning & Activity – ensure effective planning to achieve activity targets and to achieve agreed business aims
• Reporting – provide response to marketing on consumer feedback to current campaigns and new ideas to generate sales
• Proven track record in achieving business results
• Self motivated, and enthusiastic. A strong aptitude for learning new skills
• Able to utilise databases and MS Office, especially Excel
• Full NZ Drivers License
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Timmermans on 09 374 7348.