Business Development Manager - BOP
Salary car + commission
Location Bay of PlentyFULL_TIME
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 sales 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
As a BDM, you will be selling end-to-end workplace relations solutions that ensure New Zealand's SMEs set solid foundations for fairness and safety in their workplace. Reporting to the Field Sales Manager you will help further solidify the company as the industry leader by acquiring new SME clients. Your area will be the Bay of Plenty and Waikato.
Overview of the company
Employsure is an Australian-based company which provides customised expert advice, documentation and solutions across employment relations and health and safety for small to medium sized businesses. We review your workplace processes, provide professional legal representation and protect you from financial burden when faced with a claim.
• Identifying leads and conducting meetings with new business prospects
• Use your initiative to self-source and acquire new business leads
• Achieve set targets and objectives
• Ensure high standards of professionalism and customer service to develop referrals and intermediary opportunities
• Ensuring that clients understand all aspect of Employsure's product and procedures
• Proven track record in B2B sales
• Excellent communication skills and capable of building positive working relationships
• Driven by success with a positive attitude
• Substantial social and business networks
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.