Area Sales Manager
Salary Competitive Salary + Car + Bonus
Consultant Mandy Timmermans
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-05 fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The new Auckland based Area Sales Manager role will require strong new business development and account management skills gained from a proven track record of being on the road for a couple of years. The business has a well established presence already in the pharmacy channel with the existing product portfolio and the Area Sales Manager will solely be responsible for the launch of a new pharmaceutical range.
They are looking for a driven individual with grocery experience and with a commercial mindset. You must be a strong negotiator, keen to initially bang some doors down and then be responsible for the maintenance of strong business relationships - particularly to expand the product range, drive sales and to win on shelf. The Area Sales Manager position is a really exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door and to grow with an amazing brand.
- Educating, promoting and selling the new cosmetics range into the pharmacy channel
- New Business Development and Account Management after initial sign up
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to manage your own business
- Achieving KPI's, initially establishing business in the Auckland market then spreading regionally
- 2+ years proven B2B selling experience preferably in the grocery channel
- Strong negotiation skills at a brand level to ensure winning on shelf
- You are a confident and driven individual
- Experience using a CRM system
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Timmermans on 09 374 7348.