Salary bonus + car
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-28sales 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
The Sales Manager is responsible for the daily leadership and overall strategy development of Auckland Sales. This includes generating new profitable business, maintaining existing relationships; combining both to result in a solid and well performing sales function. To maintain, and grow the market, the role will manage direct reports in both existing and new business positions, effectively ensuring leads are closed out, pipelines actively managed and the sales team is trained.
Overview of the company:
The client has long been recognised as one of New Zealand’s most environmentally responsible companies. They have a comprehensive range of proven solutions available to assist with optimising sustainability and are constantly innovating to develop new solutions to meet the individual needs of their customers.
About the role:
Reporting into the National Field Sales Manager the role requires a high level of business acumen and strategic planning at a senior level as well as having the ability to interact with key stakeholders within the business.
• In conjunction with National Field Sales Manager and Regional Manager, develops annual, medium and long term strategic sales objectives for existing accounts and to grow the business
• Implement professional, timely and well researched sales plans and strategies for consultation and ultimate implementation
• Generate new business
• Ability to respond to RFP and tender documents
• Lead and motivate a team of 8
• 5+ years’ experience in a Sales Manager or similar role managing both new and existing business
• 4+ years’ experience in the service industry preferred
• Proven sales performance within a medium to large organisation
• 5+ years people management and leadership experience
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.