Territory Sales Manager - South
Salary Competitive Salary + Car
Consultant Mandy Timmermans
Date posted 3 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
API Consumer Brands is a leading NZ manufacturer and marketer of Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Personal Wash products that supply in to grocery, pharmacy, mass retail and export channels. Their wide range of brands includes Health Basics, Cancer Society, Pharmacy Health , the highly successful Only Good collection and more. They are proud to manufacture their own clear conscience Personal Wash products that are 100% naturally derived, palm oil free and cruelty free, right here in New Zealand.
Reporting into the National Field Sales Manager, as a Territory Sales Manager - South, you will focus on growing the grocery accounts in South Auckland, Hamilton and Gisborne regions, developing strategic relationships with both Foodstuffs and Progressive stores in the territory. You will maintain an existing well planned call cycle while developing and maintaining sustainable relationships in this fast-moving industry and will be managing a team of 5 merchandisers.
- Make regular calls according to the agreed call cycle
- Manage, develop and coach a team of 5 merchandisers to be efficient and timely
- Deliver a genuine partnership approach with all customers with the aim to become the preferred supplier
- Plan and execute sales processes and disciplines efficiently and consistently
- Leverage company capabilities, portfolio and sales strengths to deliver customer value
- Strategically optimise the value of the business portfolio to gain organic growth, incremental sales volume and cross functional sales
- 3+ years previous FMCG experience as a Territory Manager selling in to Grocery
- Previous sales experience in varied industries also welcome
- Team player, driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication, organisation and management skills
- Ability to interpret Aztec data and convert it to business strategies and trade presentations highly regarded
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- CRM experience
- Ability to travel
Join a team of successful territory sales managers and be part of a business that truly believes in its people to deliver the best NZ made products to market. If you’re a seasoned field sales professional looking for a fresh start in 2019, this could be the role for you. Get in touch with Mandy Timmermans for a confidential discussion and to find out more on 093747348.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Timmermans on 09 374 7348.