Territory Sales Manager
Salary Competitive Salary + Car
Consultant Mandy Timmermans
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters
Overview of the company: Leader is a New Zealand manufacturer of quick, easy and delicious frozen convenience food. They are 100% NZ owned and they sell in to Grocery, Foodservice and Quick Service Restaurants.
About the role:
As the Territory Sales Manager, you are responsible for increasing profitable sales and management of promotional spend in the Auckland North and Norhtland regions selling in to both Grocery as well as Foodservice. Manage quality and consistency and timeliness of calls, products and service.
- Lead in-store execution to drive the Leader's portfolio of brands and to maximise opportunities
- Effective & disciplined revenue management to drive profitable returns
- Build & maintain professional store level relationships for improved business outcomes
- Demonstrate courage & ambition by setting stretch targets, acting fast and having tough conversations to achieve growth outcomes for Leader
- 1-2 years previous FMCG experience selling in to Grocery
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven success in partnering with customers to drive sales volume and value
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Full NZ drivers license
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Timmermans on 09 374 7348.