Stakeholder Relations Manager
Salary Attractive package
Consultant Samantha Stevens
Date posted 6 January 2019 2019-01-062019-03-07 community-services Auckland NZ NZD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This newly created relationship management role is responsible for developing and nurturing relationships with key stakeholder groups, to allow the Trust to grow and acheive objectives by ensuring the right people are engaged to drive outcomes. This is an exciting and varied role that would suit somone with an understanding of tikanga and Maori affairs.
About the company:
The Ngāti Whātua Orākei Trust is the governance body for Auckland iwi, Ngāti Whātua Orākei. The Trust (through the Trustee and Elected Representatives) is responsible for protecting and managing the assets of the Trust for the benefit of members.
Through its subsidiaries, the Trust manages a property portfolio worth over $1 billion and provides a range of services and benefits to whanau members across education, health and wellbeing, financial literacy, cultural development, environment and digital. More information can be found on the website at: www.ngatiwhatuaorakei.com. Work for a truly purpose-led Maori organisation that is focussed on improving the lives of whanau today and creating a bright future for our mokopuna.
About the role:
This is a key relationship management role, responsible for understanding and growing our relationships across Tamaki, and ensuring that key stakeholders understand our position on important kaupapa. Working closely with the CEO and Board, this role will ensure we are connecting with the right people, at the right time, with a clear agenda and objectives. This is a fast-paced, exciting role where you can make a huge difference and grow your experience in the Maori economy.
• Lead development of a stakeholder engagement plan for the Group
• Support CEO to actively grow key relationships across Tamaki
• Manage external appointments that represent Ngāti Whātua Orākei
• Measure and monitor stakeholder perceptions and insights
• 3-5 years’ experience working in stakeholder relations
• Demonstrably strong relationship building skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, politically charged environment
• Experience working with iwi would be advantageous
• Fluency in Te Reo strongly preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative and proactiveness to work autonomously
• Ability to manage priorities and multi task
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Samantha Stevens on 09 374 7311.