Business Sales Consultant
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Grainne McQuaid
Date posted 13 January 2019 2019-01-132019-03-14 sales Wellington NZ 6011 NZD 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This role is suited for someone with over 3 years sales experience, who is driven, passionate and thrives on a challenge.
About the role:
2 degrees are seeking a highly motivated and driven sales executive to be part of their field sales team targeting the SME business sector in Wellington. You will work within a define territory and must be able to demonstrate an excellent track record in selling, along with a first-class customer service ethic and a focus on building long term relationships.
• Deliver on the objectives of 2degrees business sales strategy by developing and maintaining outstanding customer relationships in the business telecommunications sector.
• Follow a structured approach to canvasing within a defined territory.
• Fully utilise sales management tools to gather existing customer and prospective customer data.
• Build credibility and enduring relationships within the businesses in the relevant territory. Identify individual customer requirements and deliver solutions that best meet their needs.
• Actively manage a pipeline of sales leads to ensure forecasted sales targets are exceeded and new product developments are rolled out effectively.
• Translate the channel strategy into actionable and measurable account plans to meet the needs of customers and the objectives of 2degrees.
• Actively participate in training and development to be kept fully briefed on an ever changing product mix and competitive offerings.
• Complete all customer administration in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain tight management and control of all spend, and report on the same on a regular basis.
• Provide regular reports on all customer and competitor dynamics in the assigned channels. Work in collaboration with other members of the Sales team and with departments such as Customer Service and Marketing.
• Proven track record in sales 3+ years
• Solid grasp of customer management; proven ability to develop and execute winning strategies within a sensible budget
• Strong relationship building ability
• Previous experience working within the Telecommunications/Mobile Communications industry within a sales capacity
• High School Diploma required, Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing or related field preferred
• Candidates must be able to provide their own transport
This is a unique opportunity to join a company who are known for their training and career development opportunities. You will have the latest smart phone and tools of the trade to help lead your conversations. Being a member of the 2 degrees team means you'll enjoy your birthday off, a car allowance, medical and life insurance and they are open to flexible working arrangements.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Grainne McQuaid on 04 471 9740.