Senior Account Manager
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Prisca Lorenza
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-24 sales Auckland NZ NZD 110000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
As a membership body we are working with our members to shape the future for the accounting profession by focussing on four important areas: Education, Being Member Focussed, Leadership & Advocacy and Personal Growth. With offices in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom we are always keen to hear from motivated and skilled individuals keen to join our team.
About the Role:
Fantastic opportunity to be involved with an experienced team at an exciting growth phase, to build and execute account management and portfolio strategies designed to serve Chartered Accountants and Employers in the Accounting Profession. We are looking for a people's person located in Auckland who prides themselves on delivering member value to join our trans-Tasman Account Management team.
You will be responsible for supporting a membership portfolio in the Practice accounting sector and are employed by large organisations through to owner/operator sole practitioners. A key aspect of the role is to drive strategic relationship management, portfolio management, and engagement whilst creating awareness around member services, support, and products with the key focus being member centric.
Reporting to the General Manager Practice, based in Sydney, and working closely with the Auckland regional colleagues in Auckland, this position will:
- Serve and support 4,000+ Chartered Accountants in areas of accounting, business, and finance spanning the entire membership lifecycle from graduates to fellow and long time and loyal members
- Be accountable for strategic planning and implementation of considered account plans for large employers
- Portfolio management and engagement with SMPs and sole practitioners
- Deliver revenue and member return in the areas of CPD, education, conferences, networking, and regional engagement opportunities
- Provide your proven experience and your sound understanding of the Accounting Practice Segment particularly in Auckland, through and with our membership and community networks
- Require you to collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure relationships are managed effectively to drive positive member outcomes
- 8+ years of experience in sales, relationship management and business development in the Accounting Profession, Finance and Business community
- Management of a portfolio of SMP/SME accounts and/or a small number of large/key accounts
- CA ANZ membership will be highly regarded
- External (member or customer) insight skills, strong relationship management skills and negotiation skills
- Highly networked, commercial acumen and professional demeanour
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to coach team members to achieve KPI’s
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain rapport and relationships
What’s in it for you?
When you join CAANZ, you have an opportunity to develop great skills & strong networks. Start 2019 off with a fresh start in a company that makes a difference in the accounting/finance industry.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in New Zealand. All internal and external applications for this position will be redirected to Robert Walters for assessment.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Prisca Lorenza on 09 374 7361.