Consultant Nicola Colson
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-14 sales Wellington NZ NZD 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Rutherford and Bond Toyota has a reputation for building a strong sales minded team that is driven by results and exceptional customer service. They currently have opportunities for target driven and self-motivated people have become available for a global brand and I am on the search for exceptional human beings. If you back yourself as a true sales professional and have had experience working in a target driven environment then this opportunity will see your earning potential soar.
About the role:
Reporting into the Sales Manager you will be responsible for building strong and effective relationships, prospecting and qualifying potential opportunities and ensuring that you are running your area of expertise like it is your own business. You will be given training that is second to none with the ongoing support of the wider team and in return you will be given the platform to exceed.
- The ability to present, negotiate and influence in a confident manner
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets monthly and quarterly
- Prospecting and qualifying new opportunities as well as account managing existing accounts
- Forecasting and managing your sales pipeline and ensuring targets are met
- Following up on new leads and ensuring you are acting on all opportunities
- Sales background
- Proven to track record of exceeding sales targets.
- The ability to present, influence and lead in a confident and inspirational manner.
- A high level of communication skills with the ability work with various personalities
- A driven and ambitious attitude
- A high level of personal presentation and pride
This role If you believe you are suitable for the role and think that you are up for this challenge then I want to hear from you today.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Nicola Colson on 04 471 9715.