Business Development Manager
Salary opportunity to earn great commission
Consultant Mandy Timmermans
Date posted 4 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 sales Onehunga NZ NZD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Overview of the company: The client has long been recognised as one of New Zealand’s most environmentally responsible companies. They have a comprehensive range of proven solutions available to assist with optimising sustainability and are constantly innovating to develop new solutions to meet the individual needs of their customers.
About the role:
Reporting into the Sales Manager, this person is responsible for prospecting, generating pipelines and building strong relationships to gain new and profitable long term customers in the Auckland region.
- Identify and actively seek new business opportunities through prospecting and assessing potential customers needs using a structured pipeline process
- Provide tailored quotes and proposals to customers achieve the best solution for their business
- Cold calling on new or existing business
- You will be required to communicate at senior levels with customers so you must be confident presenting and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years’ experience in account management with proven track record in new business development
- Confident with numbers and basic math skills i.e calculating margins and weights etc
- Excellent problem solving, planning and organizational skill
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Mandy Timmermans on 09 374 7348.