Account Manager - International
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 sales Manukau NZ NZD 70000 90000 90000 YEAR Designer Textiles Designer Textiles
Designer Textiles International is New Zealand’s pioneer in manufacturing merino wool. They supply Merino to customers that specialise in outdoors, ski, and lifestyle health with a sustainability focus.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Account Manager to manage their existing North American customer base. You will be responsible for managing their largest accounts to achieve sales budgets and margins contribution, building outstanding relationships with your allocated customers and implementing any customer or product development strategies.
- Developing business building strategies with your nominated accounts that will enable account growth
- Manage price lists, trading terms and credit limits
- Development and management of timelines and critical path schedules
- Accurate and timely forecasting
- Raw materials planning management to meet required deliveries
- Pricing and margin management
- Development and implementation of marketing initiatives
- Management of Sales Coordinators that support the operational process of the team
- 3-4 years account management experience (domestic or export focus) ideally within the apparel/ textile industry
- A proactive approach to drive and analyse business performance
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively with excellent communication skills
- Sound ability to plan, organise, problem solve and able to analyse and interpret financial data
- The flexibility to travel internationally (3-4 times a year)
- Strong team player with high energy and enthusiasm to succeed
This is a great opportunity for someone with a garment/textile background but not limited to, who has an understanding and appreciation of the manufacturing aspect of this industry. International account management experience would be highly regarded.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tory Hibbard on 09 374 7337.