Recruitment Consultant - Legal
Salary $54,905 - $76,867 per annum + + bonus
Consultant Elise-Marie Oger
Date posted 18 March 20192019-04-04 2019-05-17 sales Wellington NZ AUD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
As a Consultant in Legal with Robert Walters you will not only manage relationships with our large and well-known client base but also develop new business under the Robert Walters brand.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is an award-winning business and a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy. We specialise in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and count the world’s leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. If you have the ambition to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant, Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, ongoing development and exceptional earning potential.
You will be surrounded by a successful, stable and supportive team where candidates are shared and not owned, and clients are fairly split.
Key Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
• Servicing, nurturing and developing existing client relationships through meetings, client functions and events
• Developing new business and driving sales with prospective clients and keeping in regular contact to build positive, productive and long-term corporate relationships
• Understanding clients' business operations and solving their recruitment needs
• Selecting and matching candidates for appropriate positions, arranging interviews and fully briefing candidates on the company and role
• Taking responsibility for candidate care and keeping in regular contact with our candidates
• Achieving revenue targets and meeting individual and team KPI's in a fast moving and competitive sales environment
• Degree qualified or soon to be degree qualified
• Strong commercial acumen with a natural sales ability
• Desire to work in a target driven, sales environment
• Sales experience will be highly regarded
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proactive and positive approach with a strong team ethic
• Persistence, resilience, drive and determination to succeed
• This is a success orientated business so the ability and desire to develop and manage client relationships and work to targets is essential
• Working for an outstanding, globally recognised brand
• Generous base salary and uncapped bonuses
• Long-term career path from Graduate/ Entry level Recruitment Consultant with a proven policy of promoting from within
• Global incentive trips for high achievers
• Supported by a structured sales skills and management training programme
• International opportunities with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong, Dubai and Rio De Janeiro, to name just a few
As a Recruitment Consultant with Robert Walters, you will be fully trained by high a high performing management team and given all of the tools necessary to exceed in the role - all you need to bring with you, is the right attitude and your ambition. Robert Walters can offer you an outstanding international career path, on-going development and exceptional earning potential.
There are very few careers available for graduates and trainees that provide the varied commercial challenges, the competitive, dynamic and results-oriented environment and out of the ordinary earning potential of recruitment.
To apply please click apply or call Elise-Marie Oger on +61 3 8628 2105 for a confidential discussion.