Regional Business Manager - South Island
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-09 fmcg Christchurch Canterbury NZ NZD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Overview of the company: A leading Australasian beverages manufacturer who prides themselves on having fantastic people & workplace. Work for a truly values-based company striving for excellence and innovation, in both quality of their product as well as their culture.
About the role:
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will be responsible for providing leadership to the Area Sales Managers, Territory Managers and Business Development Managers. As Regional Business Manager you will foster total business collaboration and ownership with responsibility for the cultural and commercial performance across both the On the Go and Grocery channels for South Island.
• Developing and delivering on regional channel strategy in line with achieving business objectives
• Achieve sales budgets through effective management of both channels – Grocery and On the Go
• Plan pricing and promotions initiatives in order to achieve sales budgets
• Full P&L budget responsibility for the South Island region
• Sales leadership to 5 direct reports and 21 indirect
• 8 + years’ experience in FMCG sales/ field roles in both Grocery and On the Go
• Senior sales leadership experience in a remote management model
• Proven commercial results achieving and exceeding sales budgets
• Strong numerical and analytical capability
• Ability to challenge the status quo
Senior leadership opportunities like this don’t come up all the time, so if you have proven commercial skills and solid sales management FMCG experience - apply now!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tory Hibbard on 09 374 7337.