Inbound Account Manager
Salary excellent commission
Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 30 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-29 sales Newmarket Auckland NZ NZD 55000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Work for a merchandise company which manufactures and supplies corporate promotional gifts nation-wide.
Due to our client experiencing continued growth, they are on the look out for a inbound account manager who will be tasked with managing inbound enquiries coming in from the website, inbound calls, sales orders and foot traffic that comes into the onsite display showroom.
Key Responsibilities: (bullet points, include header)
· Achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
· Develop and perform sales activities in assigned market, that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
· Prepare action plan for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
· Initiate and coordinate development of action plan to penetrate new markets.
· Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
· Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports. Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
· Attend Trade shows and Education Programmes and training to build knowledge of Industry
· Orders – Despatched immediately and couriered to clients
· 3+ years proven customer service experience with prior exposure to sales a bonus
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, goes without saying!
· Someone who can work well under time pressure and multi-task
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door if you are wanting exposure to sales and account management. While previous sales experience would be an advantage, more important is someone who is enthusiastic, motivated to learn and who has natural people and rapport building skills!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tory Hibbard on 09 374 7337.