Sales & Product Rep
Salary $55000 - $60000 per annum + Commission
Consultant Tyson Enfield
Date posted 27 November 2016
The Sales & Product Rep will be responsible for helping the stores sell the hottest audio gear in the world. A day in the life: you'll be working in business-to-business sales, exposing products to their established base of speciality hifi and mass market stores, training them in the latest technologies, and working on business development to find new places to sell their products.
Overview of the company:
Our client is a leading distributor in consumer electronics, with a strong dealer network across Australia and New Zealand.
They import, market, sell and service awesome products like Pro-Ject turntables, Polk speakers, OPPO blu-rays and premium Devialet wireless speakers.
Their business continues to grow, and they are not ashamed to say they are still hungry! They have ambitious growth plans, and these will only be achieved by an innovative and energetic team.
About the role:
As a new Sales & Product Rep, you'll be responsible for helping stores sell the hottest audio gear in the world. Based in Auckland, but you need to be ready to travel around NZ to meet with dealers and assist with training, events, etc. Budget up to 10 days a month for this. Some international travel to Melbourne head office and overseas manufacturers will also be offered.
- working in business-to-business sales
- exposing the products to an established base of speciality hifi and mass market stores
- training them in the latest technologies
- working on business development to find new places to sell their products
- Have a sales brain: Know how to promote premium products and enjoy selling them.
- Knowledge of the market: Have a passion for technology and be ready to live and breathe their product range. You don't need to be from the AV industry, but you should be able to demonstrate a background in sales success.
- Be a challenger: You should enjoy giving feedback and want to assist in improving the business.
- Be flexible: Deal well with pressure and multiple projects. Learn to fit in to a great culture. Sometimes you'll be working completely autonomously, and other times closely with management.
- You should be presentable, energetic, charming and driven by the thrill of the sale!
You might currently be working in retail, just finished uni, or maybe you're looking for a sea change? This is a great opportunity to take your career to new heights.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tyson Enfield on 09 374 7325.