Consultant Tory Hibbard
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-11 sales Otara Auckland NZ NZD 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Overview of the company: Our client is one of New Zealand’s well-established pioneer manufacturers of merino wool. With a reputation for quality and excellence, they supply to customers, all over the globe that specialise in outdoors, ski, and lifestyle health with a sustainability focus.
About the role:
As the Sales Coordinator, you play a pivotal role supporting the International Account Manager with all activities relating to new business growth in Europe. This is varied and exciting role which will see you working on a number of different projects each day from responding to client enquiries, administration support through to fulfilling orders, so strong organisation skills and attention-to-detail is a must.
• Managing new sales enquiries and to ensure the smooth running of allocated customer orders
• Ensuring samples and sales orders are actioned in a timely manner and monitored to ensure delivery is on time
• Build outstanding relationships with customers, contractors and sales agents, acting as a key interface between them and the company
• Assist with customer-specific product development programmes, implementing initiatives as required
• A retail or customer-service background preferred but not required
• Accuracy and attention to detail in both numbers and text
• Proficient in Microsoft Office package
• Someone who is a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to manage their time well.
This is a great opportunity for someone who may be currently working in retail or a customer-services role looking for their next career move. You’ll be working for an innovative global textiles company that provides a supportive working environment and fantastic career progression opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tory Hibbard on 09 374 7337.