Customer Care Manager
Salary Competitive salary based on experience
Consultant Rebecca Cleaver
Date posted 23 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Global Corporate is seeking a Customer Care Manager to ensure all customer orders are received & processed in line with service level requirements
The role requires an individual who has the experience and the ability to plan future promotional workloads and to manage, develop and motivate a small team of Customer Care Representatives.
This is a central role, working closely with clients on a day-to-day basis to provide excellent customer service, you will be required to:
- Plan, direct and co-ordinate Customer Care resources on a day to day basis
- Lead and develop your team and ensure they are trained on the policies and procedures required for their specific roles
- Conduct weekly reviews of claims/disputes to ensure timely response and processing
- Monitor and report month end activity to ensure all orders processed as per required cut off in line with norms
- Liaise with the Distribution & Business divisions on customer priorities and issues
- Conduct regular “in store” visits to understand our key account businesses, their issues and potential areas for service improvement
- Coordinate monthly (Logistics) meetings with divisions to ensure full visibility and execution of planned activity
- Monthly reporting – Team activity, order activity, returns/claims/disputes
Are you a people leader with 3 – 5 years Customer Care/Customer Service Management experience, an appropriate tertiary qualification, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and can you juggle multiple tasks while remaining cool, calm and collected?
If so, we would like to hear from you.
An excellent package is offered, including a generous product allowance. This is a great opportunity to work for a global company with leading internationally recognized brands.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Cleaver on 09 374 7316.