Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Jade Dixon
Date posted 6 May 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
As Candidate Manager you will be assisting Consultants with finding suitable candidates to fill vacancies as well as maintaining an accurate database
Robert Walters plc is an award-winning business and one of the world’s leading global specialist recruitment and recruitment outsourcing businesses.
About the role:
This role is responsible for all aspects of candidate management. This Includes but not limited to; understanding client needs, identification of suitable candidates and the follow through to candidates, contractors and clients.
- Taking ownership for the accuracy of the Candidate database for the respective team. Achieved by loading candidates onto database as appropriate & regular maintenance/ cleanses of the database
- Assisting Consultants with phone qualifying Candidates & planned calls with existing Candidates
- Building rapport and relationships with candidates and being able to liaise at a senior level
- Developing relationships and networking with strategic people in the market place
- Demonstrated commercial work experience with previous experience in a customer focused role
- Ability to screen and select candidates by means of behavioural and competency based interview techniques
- Effective communication skills with a persuasive manner and the ability to apply effective negotiation skills over telephone conversations
- A willingness and genuine desire to understand the applicable market
Robert Walters offers a great work environment as well as a strong career path and opportunity to develop within the business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jade Dixon on 09 374 7312.