Customer Service Consultant- Financial Services
Salary Up to $25 per hour
Consultant Victoria Marshall
Date posted 12 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Join this well-known kiwi company in their convenient Newmarket headquarters for a short-term contract. They are looking for experienced customer service professionals who are outgoing, friendly and committed to providing a fantastic consumer experience.
An established New Zealand business with a legacy stretching back almost 150 years They provide innovative niche and specialist banking products to a range of different clients.
A highly innovative and agile environment, their ethos is to challenge the status quo and consistently go above and beyond delivering industry leading solutions for their customers.
- Ensure all customer queries are answered in a prompt, friendly manner on the phone, in person, on-line, via email or via correspondence.
- Investigate customer issues and resolve.
- Send follow up information and collateral to potential new customers and follow up on these leads.
- Meet weekly individual KPI’S and feed into those of the team.
Full training will be provided on the company’s products, services and value proposition but successful candidates will have the following profile.
- Previous experience with customer service, ideally in promoting or selling products or services.
Knowledge and Skills
- Numeracy Skills - strong skills in dealing with numerical and financial data
- Computer Literacy Skills – Intermediate level Microsoft Word, EXCEL, and general computer skills to be capable of operating Heartland’s computer systems
- Interpersonal Skills – a warm, friendly, mature and outgoing personality, with a strong customer service and team focused attitude, and a high standard of personal presentation with the ability to develop rapport with both clients and intermediaries
- Customer Orientation – a confident and enthusiastic attitude towards creating and closing sales opportunities
- Initiative and Enterprise – initiate positive change, seek opportunity to improve work efficiency and effectiveness, and flexibly undertake new tasks
- Sector Knowledge – understanding and interest in Financial Services.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Victoria Marshall on 09 3747305.