Consultant Sherece Byrne
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-10-03 call-centre-and-customer-service 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with solid customer service experience industry to join a great company with great corporate culture.
Dealing with multiple areas this company offers the opportunity for their employees to thrive. Their collections philosophy is to understand why the customer has fallen into arrears and then working collaboratively with them to get their account back to current.
An exciting career opportunity to work in a collections team. This is a phone based role in which you will be dealing with customers day to day working through all situations and ensuring a positive outcome for all parties.
- Contacting customers when accounts become overdue.
- Negotiating with customers to come up with solutions.
- Monitor all customer activity to ensure they are following guidelines and managing expectations
- Be able to take action and have hard conversations when required
- Updating systems and client records as required
- Repossession & escalations with customers
- Financial Services industry experience or knowledge
- 2 years outbound contact centre or collections experience
- Great phone manner
- Customer service
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Confidence & Resilience
- Immediately available
Fun and friendly work environment with flexible work hours. Competitive remuneration. Full training and development provided.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sherece Byrne on 09 374 7319.