Customer Service Representative
Salary $20 - $22 per hour
Consultant Rebecca Cleaver
Date posted 6 September 2018 2018-09-062018-10-06 call-centre-and-customer-service 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for 2 positive, friendly, customer-focused candidates. Previous call center experience desirable, but we are open to a retail/hospo background
Join a high performing Customer Service team within an industry leading company. Based in Auckland's CBD only a short walk away from Britomart Transport Centre, we are looking for 2 x 3-6 month temps starting ASAP.
Working 40 hours per week, finishing no later than 6:30pm, this role is responsible for handling inbound calls in a contact centre setting. Full training will be provided.
- Handling all incoming customer enquiries via inbound phone calls, email and fax
- Accurately taking customer orders with strong attention to detail
- Use solution based selling techniques to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Manage and resolve customer enquiries and issues through to resolution
- Top verbal communication and listening skills
- Must be able to speak English to first language level
- Customer centric, friendly and positive attitude
- Experience in a contact call centre or inbound phone based role is preferable but not essential, provided you can display a proven track record in delivering customer service excellence
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a large corporate company within a friendly and supportive team. If this sounds like you and you are available to start within the next 1-2 weeks, please APPLY NOW!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Cleaver on 09 374 7316