Customer Service Representative
Salary Up to $22 per hour + + 8% holiday pay
Consultant Rebecca Cleaver
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232018-12-23 fmcg 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Previous call center experience desirable but not essential if you can demonstrate customer service excellence from any industry
Join a high performing Customer Service team within a large company. Based in Auckland's CBD only a short walk away from Britomart Transport Centre, we are looking for someone to join the team til the beginning of March at this stage, with the liklihood of extension.
This role will be dealing with customers, taking orders as well as being responsible for dealing with any order or delivery issues. You will be on rotation between being fully phone based and then being off the phones doing written corresponce - so fantastic communication skills - both written and verbal are a must.
This is a full time role, working from approx 8am - 6pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Which means you will have 3 days off per week!
- Handling all incoming customer enquiries via inbound phone calls, email and fax
- Accurately taking customer orders with strong attention to detail
- Use solution based selling techniques to identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell
- Manage and resolve customer enquiries and issues through to resolution
- Experience in a contact call centre or inbound phone based role is preferable but not essential, provided you can display a proven track record in delivering customer service excellence
- Top verbal communication and listening skills
- Must be able to speak English to first language level
- Customer-centric, friendly and positive attitude
- Reliable and punctual. Must be able to commit to working weekends
This is a fantastic opportunity for for candidates who come from a retail/hospitality background to get a foot in the door within a head office environment. Full training is provided and you will part of a friendly and supportive team! If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Cleaver on 09 374 7316