Consultant Chelcea McCauley
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-05-29 call-centre-and-customer-service Auckland Auckland NZ NZD 22 26 26 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz
Looking for enthusiastic individuals with solid customer service experience who are immediately available in the Auckland area.
Collections philosophy is to understand why the customer has fallen into arrears and then working collaboratively with them to get their account back to current.
We have exciting career opportunities to work within various companies across Auckland. These will be phone based roles in which you will be dealing with customers day to day working through all situations and ensuring a positive outcome for all parties.
- Contacting customers when accounts become overdue.
- Negotiating with customers to come up with solutions
- Monitor all customer activity to ensure they are following guidelines and managing expectations
- Be able to take action and have hard conversations when required
- Updating systems and client records as required
- Repossession & escalations with customers
- Financial Services industry experience or knowledge
- Outbound contact centre or collections experience
- Great phone manner
- Customer service
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Confidence & Resilience
- Immediately available
If you have previous experience and currently have the right to work in NZ or are on a working holiday visa, please get in touch with us today to see how we can help you with your next work opportunity in Auckland.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Chelcea McCauley on +64 9 3747316.