Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Natalie Stol
Date posted 28 September 20192019-10-03 2019-11-27 call-centre-and-customer-service Newmarket Auckland NZ NZD 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.nz https://www.robertwalters.co.nz/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for experienced customer service/collections candidates that are looking to work for a company that really cares for their clients.
Work for a proudly owned leading Kiwi Financial Services company based in Newmarket, only a short walk from the train station.
This is not your typical debt collection role, it is a very customer centric role centred around trying to put together payment plans and give customers options for repayment of loans. Previous experience in collections is preferable, however, we will also consider candidates with strong call centre/customer service experience within the financial services sector.
- Contacting customers when accounts become overdue.
- Answer incoming calls regarding collections
- Negotiating with customers to come up with solutions.
- Monitor all customer activity to ensure they are following guidelines and managing expectations
- Be able to take action and have hard conversations when required
- Updating systems and client records as required
- 0-2 years outbound contact centre or collections experience
- Great phone manner & strong customer service skills
- Have a can-do attitude and a customer centric approach
- Confidence & Resilience to deal with any situation
- Excellent communication skills to first language level
- Clear police check & credit check
Previous collections experience or outbound phone-based experience within financial services is advantageous.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Natalie Stol on 09 3747 337.