Salary Competitive Annual Salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Rachel Gray
Date posted 29 November 2016
As a Project Coordinator you will ensure all deliverables are met, as well as establishing new projects to develop Māori land.
Te Tumu Paeroa is an independent, professional trustee organisation which protects and grows assets on behalf of over 95,000 Māori landowners. We manage 2,000 trusts, companies and joint ventures across 100,000 hectares of Māori freehold land.
Te Tumu Paeroa offers a range of services including: trust and property management; registry, payments and scholarship administration; investment and commercial development.
About the role:
Reporting to the Manager Land Development, the Project Coordinator will work across a number of projects aimed at establishing or enhancing agricultural or horticultural businesses on behalf of Māori land owners.
- Work closely with the Programme Manager to plan new projects
- Develop working relationships with Project Managers and other team members to monitor project progress and identify risks and issues
- Provide regular reports to key stakeholders in relation to progress
- Work closely with the programme manager to ensure all deliverables are met
- Ensure smooth operation of the project, such as Health and Safety, Compliance and Quality Assurance
- Proven ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
- Organised and process orientated with high attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Respect for Māori cultural values and customs
- Computer literate, be familiar with MS Office Suite
- Proven ability to think analytically in a project based environment
- Ability to show initiative and problem-solving competencies
- Previous experience working within a primary industry would be advantageous
As a part of Te Tumu Paeroa, you will work in a dynamic and vibrant office that holds fantastic values in accordance to Māori land and Māori heritage. Additional benefits include five weeks annual leave and training and development opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Gray on 04 471 9717