Salary Competitive Annual Salary
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Rachel Gray
Date posted 29 November 2016
A chance to be a part of an innovative team and build your skills in a varied and exciting role.
ComplyWith is on a mission to humanise the law.
We believe in helping people to know what they need to know about legal risks. This empowers better decision making and helps create better operators.
ComplyWith is a passionate and fast-growing technology business. We are blending legal expertise and experience, business-centric innovative thinking, and leading cloud-based technologies to redefine how businesses access and understand their legal obligations.
About the role:
As our Process Administrator you will be part of a committed and passionate team. You will be responsible for a wide range of administration duties with a focus on the key processes that support the team. You will be involved in a number of areas including delivery, content and process administration, marketing and sales. Attention to detail and a pro-active nature are key in the role of Process Administrator.
For the right person, this could be a part time role with flexible hours.
- Support the Delivery Team with the set-up and running of client reporting rounds using ComplyWith
- Assist the Content Team with the formatting and uploading of content
- Assist with testing how well new software enhancements work in practice
- Help ComplyWith clients with queries about how to administer ComplyWith
- General administration including booking travel requirements (e.g. flights, accommodation, travel), office support, supplies
- Marketing administration including mail outs to clients, helping organise team meetings, user groups and ComplyWith Unplugged events
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Process management
- Confident and passionate nature
- Happy to work autonomously as well as part of a close knit team
- Previous administration experience
As the Process Administrator you will have a great opportunity to rapidly grow your skills and experience and be part of a growing and innovative business.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Gray on 04 471 9717