Location Wellington Central
Consultant Jayna Diar
Date posted 2 December 2016
The aim of the role is to provide superior administrative support to the risk and compliance team
This reputable telecommunications company has maintained their competitive edge in a highly competitive industry. With a strong emphasis placed on providing an excellent service to their Clients, developing long-term partnerships, and respecting their employees, this company recognises the importance of consistently putting their best foot forward.
About the role:
As a Team Administrator, you will be considered the all-rounder in the office. You will undertake a number of administrative tasks such as organising paperwork, responding to emails, and scheduling meetings, while ensuring that you provide an adequate level of support to the risk and compliance team.
- Collating documents
- Creating spread sheets, pivot tables, formulas, and v-look ups
- Generating reports
- Minute taking
- Assist with specific projects
- General administration as directed
- Assist Directors with end of month corporate deadlines to ensure accuracy expense claims and fees, and to perform reconciliations of accounts when required
- Co-ordinate and implement/update marketing initiatives including marketing collateral, social media pages, internal and external communication
- Provide a professional and polished first point of contact for internal and external clients as required
- Be immediately available
- Have previously worked in a busy Team Administrator role
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft office
- Possess a “can-do” attitude
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and be able to prioritise your own workload
You will get a competitive salary with the chance to earn a bonus. You will get an hour lunch each day. Monday - Friday 9am- 5:30pm. The office in Wellington CBD is near public transport links and onsite parking is also available. You will be part of a close knit and successful team and be provided with the opportunity to progress and develop.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Jayna Diar on 04 471 9740.