Customer Service Representative
Salary $45000 - $55000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Sean Patterson
Date posted 16 February 2017
Great role for an experienced customer service representative looking for a great new opportunity in 2017. This role is varied and challenging and perfect for anyone who enjoys a dynamic work environment.
Leading Kiwi company with offices across New Zealand and Australia, manufacturing and marketing a range of premium and organic drinks. An ever growing company building a great reputation globally.
To provide a high standard of customer service to all customers and delivering high quality administrative support across a range of business areas.
• Performing against sales KPIs on a daily basis.
• Volume, revenue and profit â In line with business targets.
• Growing outlet base by 5%.
• Growing the core range, by segment within each customer.
• Calling customers as per call schedule, selling, not just taking an order! Call flow.
• Check order history and notes screen.
• Ask for the decision maker/order creator by name.
• Ask business related questions with owner, building rapport.
• Lead into taking an order, suggestive selling through the order.
• Upsell based on specific activity throughout the year.
• Finish the call by reminding them of delivery and next call day.
• Processing all customer related admin on the same day received (credits etc.).
• Calling all lapsed customers from the prior month.
• Being committed to your customer base, by being present, available and approachable
• Creatively solving problems independently delivering quick responses to customer queries
• Taking a planned approach to commercially selling the full range of BDC beverages
• Always demonstrating ownership, energy and urgency and an ability to work autonomously
• Customer service experience
• Flexibility and adaptability
• MS Office
• Problem solving and decision making
• Results focus
Fun and friendly work environment, full training and development provided and great career progression opportunities
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sean Patterson on 09 374 7317.