Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant David Lacire
Date posted 28 January 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great role for a recent graduate looking for their first challenge. This role is varied, challenging and perfect for anyone who enjoys a dynamic work environment.
An opportunity has arisen to become part of the fast paced and very exhilarating world of recruitment. Robert Walters is a publicly listed company which was established in 1985, with offices in 28 countries across the globe.
Focusing in on providing intensive support to the Finance Permanent and Contract team, this is a busy and multifaceted role ideal for someone who is looking to further their career in an exciting company.
This role involves providing support across the following areas:
- Candidate sourcing
- Speaking with existing candidates regularly to get an update on their situation and updating the database accordingly
- Managing applicants responses, calling appropriate applicants and qualifying their experience
- Managing multiple calendars
- Uploading successful applicants into the database
- Writing and uploading web based advertisements
- Looking after general administrative tasks
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good attitude
- Attention to detail
- MS Office
- Problem solving and decision making
- Results focus
Fun and friendly work environment, full training and development provided and great career progression opportunities
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact David Lacire on 09 374 7315.