Location Wellington Central
Consultant Amy McCabe
Date posted 4 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A fantastic opportunity to provide project support to a respected government organisation. If you have Project Administrator/Coordinator experience, please contact me.
About the role:
Seeking a Project Administrator to work in a government organisation in the Sustainable Economic Development Division. The initial assignment would be for a period for 3 months with potential for an extension.
The role is to provide Project Administration support across the division, and the main focus of this role is on the Contract and Activity Management Administration aspects. There will also be general admin work required so the successful candidate will not be concerned about doing whatever is tasked of them, including taking on some of the project coordination aspects, and take on responsibility for preparing basic documentation.
- Formatting and proof reading of documents
- Ensuring Milestones are met
- Scheduling and forecasting
- Document management
- Tracking and reporting
- General and ad hoc office support duties
- Experience in project administration/coordination
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and initiative
- Pro active with positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills & relationship building
- Database and systems knowledge
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy McCabe on 04 471 9747.