Senior Contract Administrator
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Amy McCabe
Date posted 3 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Are you an experienced contracts administrator looking for a new challenge? If so, we would love to speak to you about this exciting opportunity
About the role:
This government organisation is looking for an experienced contract administrator. Past experience should ideally include providing support to commercial projects, in particular large-scale construction programmes. Previous experience in stakeholder relationship management, communication and managing a small team is also desirable.
- Contract processing
- Contract Administration including quality assurance and record-keeping
- Contracts portfolio management
- Advise and assist delivery team for contract queries
- Identify and resolved contract administration risks.
- Assist in training delivery to improve contract admin capability
- Proven experience in contract implementation and administration
- Excellent comprehension, written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and relationship building
- Experience in good practice records management
- Accuracy in maintaining information systems including data entry
- Microsoft office
- Experience of contract administration supporting a large construction portfolio is desirable
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy McCabe on 04 471 9747.