Client Services Manager
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Rachel Gray
Date posted 11 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a corporate environment alongside the Client Advisers of NZ Funds.
NZ Funds is a privately-owned wealth management firm founded in 1988. They specialise in providing integrated advice and portfolio management services for New Zealanders
We are looking for a strong administrator to join NZ Funds to support the Client Advisers within the Wellington branch. This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
In this role you must be confident, efficient and have high attention to detail. The role is diverse and includes; administration support, event coordination, reception duties, preparation of meeting agendas and documents. This will be a very exciting role with the potential for progression.
- Client liaison
- Preparation of documents for Client Adviser meetings
- Dealing with client enquiries
- Compilation and distribution of monthly client reports
- Review and maintenance of client files
- Organising client functions
- Assisting with general office administration
- Great relationship skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Experience in the financial sector is desirable
- Administration experience
- Confidence and efficiency
There is potential to progress in this organisation if you perform well and show an interest in the organisation.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Gray on 04 471 9717