Part-Time Office Administrator
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Amy McCabe
Date posted 16 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
We are looking for someone to provide office support to an industry leading energy company in a central location. Working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 12.30pm, this is an excellent opportunity.
Our client is the industry leader in supplying advanced metering services and is still expanding as a business. We are looking for a part-time office administrator to support the office manager in ensuring the smooth running of the office.
The part-time office administrator will work Monday to Friday 8.00am until 12.30pm. This is a front-of-house position which encompasses a variety of responsibilities including general administration, reception, sorting mail and access cards etc. This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend.
- Front desk attendance
- Liaising with visitors
- General administration including filing, mail sorting, photocopying and typing
- Working closely with the office manager to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Facilities upkeep including correspondence with tenants, contractors and facilities managers
- General secretarial support for management staff
- Previous experience in administrative positions, providing administrative support
- Confidence in dealing with senior management staff
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Good literacy and writing skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong typing, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated organisational and relationship management skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Amy McCabe on 04 471 9747.