Location Wellington Central
Consultant Rachel Gray
Date posted 16 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity to provide support to a team of real estate agents, and maintaining processes around end-to-end property management.
As the Administrator, you will provide support for the Administration Manager and your team of agents (up to 6 – 8), including but not limited to, general administration of office, property listing preparation, listing management, contract preparation and liaising with solicitors and clients. Additionally, prospecting activities and deal with general enquiry/tasks.
- Vendor and solicitor liaising
- Listing management
- Entering listings into Property Suite software
- Preparation and processing of all forms of documentation including contracts
- Past listing archiving
- Assisting the Office Manager with any other project work and duties as required.
- Assisting agents with administrative duties
- Database management if required of agents
- Deal with general phone and email enquiry and action where able
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good typing speed
- Team Player
- Positive can-do attitude
- Process driven
- Real Estate Experience desired
- Property Suite software desired
This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to showcase their skills and thrive in an exciting industry.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Gray on 04 471 9717