Salary $40,000 - $50,000 per annum
Consultant Rebecca Cleaver
Date posted 16 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Great opportunity for a recent graduate or for someone looking to take their first step into an office administration based role
Work within a well-established and reputable Chartered Accountant firm which has been in operation for over 50 years.
This role is perfect for someone wanting to take a first step onto the corporate ladder and give you exposure to a range of office administration and reception tasks. There will be full training provided – all you need to bring to the role your can-do attitude and ambition to learn.
- General office administrative tasks, such as filing, scanning and uploading documents onto the system
- Reception cover duties, such as meeting/greeting and answering incoming phone calls
- Typing and formatting of letters and documents
- Entering new clients onto the database
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Must be able to display competency across Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionally presented
- Able to learn and develop new skills
- Display a strong attention to detail
- Be a positive, helpful and friendly team player. You will be working with a wider administration team who all support each other with work load.
This role does not require specific work experience as such, and is suitable for switched on and motivated candidates who have recently graduated high school or university. Although some previous exposure to office administration or customer service would be advantageous.
Work in a fun and friendly work environment. Full training and development provided and great career progression opportunities. In fact, the person you are reporting into has been with the company for over 15 years, working her way up from reception!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Cleaver on 09 374 7316.