Location Wellington Central
Consultant Rachel Gray
Date posted 23 April 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An fantastic opportunity for a strong coordinator to provide effective and efficient administrative support, and manage the events for this exciting non-for-profit organisation.
Our client is the membership body for its industry professionals in NZ, and a not for profit organisation. They have a staff of around 10, almost all based in their centrally located offices and a membership of around 3,000.
We are looking for someone with a strong administrative background who can thrive in a busy environment to take over this exciting role. You will need to be highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and be able to provide excellent quality coordination and administration support for the external Event Director when appointed to an event.
- Manage the National Professional Development events (e.g. seminars and training programmes)
- Manage event logistics such as printing of course material, booking travel and accommodation, sourcing venue rates, loading all content and registrations into database and website
- Liaise with external events company
- Coordinate the relationships between stakeholders
- Provide administrative support
- Manage the registrations for conferences
- Very strong administrative background
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in a busy environment
- Highly organised
- Switched-on and proactive
- Strong relationship management skills
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Rachel Gray on 04 471 9717