Commercial and Industrial Data Administrator
Location Wellington Central
Consultant Iona Colville
Date posted 13 June 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
An excellent opportunity for a Data Administrator with potential for progression.
Our client is one of the leading energy companies in the New Zealand Market. They are looking for a Commercial and Industrial Data Administrator to join the team.
About the role:
The purpose of this role is to support the Data Services team in providing meter setup, data collection, data validation and data delivery services for retailers, distributors and market administrators that satisfy the Time of Use metering requirements of customers within the New Zealand.
This is an entrance level position to the team and a progression role to becoming a Data Analyst. The Administrator will contribute to the delivery of the overall C & I function while training to achieve competency across all Data Services tasks.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Problem solving
- Relationship management and stakeholder engagement
- Creating records and inputting data
- Customer service and engagement
- Ensure accurate data capture
- Process data received
- Electricity industry experience
- Ability to work as part of team in a co-operative and enthusiastic manner
- One to two years Analytical experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated and good time management
- Attention to detail and meticulous approach to work