Office Assistant / Marketing Executive
Salary $50,000 - $60,000 per annum
Location Freemans Bay
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 2 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an confident individual with a strong administrative background to join a dynamic and exciting organisation.
Our client is a boutique real estate agency committed to producing extraordinary results for its clients. In operation for over 20 years, its reputation speaks for itself. A fantastic opportunity now exists to join this progressive organisation and stamp your expertise on this integral support position.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in the daily operations of the company. Supporting a close-knit team of 9, you will juggle a range of duties including sales support, marketing support, administration, and reception duties. You will be confident and reliable, able to liaise with a variety of clients and business partners and maintain the high standards they have come to expect.
If you are looking for variety, have the ability to multi-task and want to work for a respected company in the real estate industry, this is the position for you
- Manage reception desk, take incoming calls
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Organise weekend open home packs
- Manage media deadlines and materials
- Manage & order office supplies
- Assist with CRM & Database management
- Advanced experienced using MS office
- Ability to support a small team, ideally in a sales environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Being able to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Can-do attitude is a must
- Experience in a sales or real estate is preferred but not essential
If you are looking for a role that will give you exposure to different areas of business, support a great team and a chance to take ownership of an office this could be the role for you.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.