Salary Great culture and development opportunities
Consultant Sherece Byrne
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Broad and busy role in a fast paced environment – no two days will be the same!
Work for a forward-thinking, non-traditional government agency that is constantly innovating and adapting. Based in colourful, funky, modern offices with fruit boxes galore and Friday afternoon drinks. We are looking for a capable and switched-on graduate with 1-3 years work experience behind them to join the team as a Programme Administrator.
You will be part of a team that is focused around implementing corporate learning and development programmes. There are some exciting new advances coming up around a new LMS, so we are ideally looking for someone who has some L&D knowledge and a tertiary qualification in HR or Psychology.
Providing administrative operational support and coordination to the Programme Delivery Manager; duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of the LMS and maintenance of record keeping systems, including Excel Spreadsheets
- Event coordination
- Preparation of marketing materials and documentation in collaboration with the marketing team
- Be the point of contact for scheduling queries or client feedback
- Day-to-day office administration duties, such as organising couriers, photocopying
- Tertiary degree level qualification is essential
- Minimum 6+ months administrative/coordination experience
- Adaptable, open to change and resilient – this is a fast-moving environment not for the faint hearted
- Able to demonstrate initiative & problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Smart, switched-on and proactive
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
This is an exciting opportunity to get exposure to L&D, marketing, comms, events and to develop the soft skills you have learnt at university and apply them into the work place.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sherece Byrne on 09 374 7319.