Reception & Office Administrator
Salary $45,000 - $55,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 9 July 201822 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual with a can do attitude, 1-2years administration experience to join a company with a great culture
An exciting career opportunity to work in a leading multinational company that specialises in project design and delivery.
This opportunity will have you assisting the wider office across reception, administration and supporting the directors. With full training provided you need to bring to the role your can do attitude, an open mind and ambition to learn.
No day will be the same, you will be looking after reception, greeting visitors, stock control, nationwide travel bookings and entry level PA duties.
- Be the first point of contact at reception, answer phones & greet clients
- Support organising client events and functions
- Provide administrative support to the Directors as required
- Manage Travel Bookings for the NZ staff
- Ordering office supplies including groceries and stationery
- Other ad hoc duties when required
- 2-3 years experience in reception or administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build effective, positive working relationships with people at all levels
- High attention to detail
- Effective prioritising and multitasking ability
- Positive, can do attitude
- Flexible and adaptable team player
If you have the right attitude and willingness to learn full training will be provided.
Fun and friendly work environment with great benefits. Full training and development provided and great career progression opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.