Customer Service & Administration Assistant
Salary $50,000 - $60,000 per annum
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-08 financial-services 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for a strong administrator with high attention to detail, great communication skills and a can-do attitude
An exciting career opportunity to work in a leading Australasian financial services company that specialises in term deposits, mortgages, personal loans, insurance and investments. Our client is pushing boundaries to reshape the industry; their environment is challenging & stimulating but still has a supportive team culture.
This role requires a strong adaptable administrator with a customer centric approach. You will be doin gphone based customer service as well as provide administrative support to the wider business, developing relationships with customers and key stakeholders both internally and externally, as well as handling commission for our business partners. You will have the opportunity to be involved in numerous tasks across different functions of the business, so attention to detail and the ability to multi-task is paramount for success.
- Answering inbound calls and delivery a seamless customer experience
- Providing administrative support to the wider team
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Compliance and checking of loan applications
- Facilitate timely & accurate payments to advisor's
- Taking calls from investors and advising of information & services
- Strong customer service experience
- Strong administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Initiative & problem solving
- Empathy & patience
Desirable but not required
- Exposure/experience in a financial services company
If you strong administrator and/or pride yourself on strong customer service then this is the role for you. Our client is open to experience levels and provides full training for successful candidates.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.