Customer Experience Administrator/Coordinator
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 23 September 2018 2018-09-232018-11-13 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
We are looking for an energetic person that wants to join a leading organisation. Exposure to project work is desirable.
Our client a forward-thinking IT organisation who is leading the way in Information & Cyber Security Services. The team culture is engaging and inspiring so if you are a driven individual that wants to be a part of a company that strives to be the best then this could be the company for you.
This role will have you working across multiple facets of business. You will be required to assist a team with project’s from end to end ensuring that they are delivered to the best standard, on time and on budget. Your relationship skills and the ability to work well with a team will play a key part to your success in this role.
- Developing and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Managing the delivery of projects including regular reporting to track progress
- Optimizing schedules and processes to ensure seamless delivery of a project on time and to budget
- Develop business plans and capabilities, to continually improve on people, technology and processes.
- Meeting and exceeding customer service expectations and KPI’s
- 2-3 years as a project admin or project coordinator
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management
- Experience with medium-large scale projects end to end
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage & meet deadlines
- Energetic, a team player and a can-do attitude
- An interest and/or understanding of the IT space
Our client is open to experience so if you are a project administrator looking for a step up or a project or delivery coordinator please apply today. There will be full training provided for the successful candidate and competitive salary packages based on experience.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.