Salary $22 - $28 per hour
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-13 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an enthusiastic individual with solid experience in administration to join a great company with a flexible culture
An exciting career opportunity to work in an award winning New Zealand company that specialises in commercial and residential landscaping. With over 30 years in the market this company has a great foundation and is looking for a part time office administrator to join the office 20-30 hours a week.
If you are a mum returning to work or someone looking for a role that will allow you that flexbility then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
About the role:
This role is suited to someone who loves to be busy and get their hands dirty, no job is too big or small. It is a varied role that will have you assist the other team members in all areas from office administration, HR administration, stock ordering, general maintenance and ad hoc admin duties around the office.
- Assisting the PA to the CEO with additional administrative duties
- Answering and screening calls
- Scanning and filing
- Stock control and ordering
- Assist the project team with reports
- General office maintenance and other ad hoc administration
- At least 2-4 years administration experience
- A team player with a real customer centric approach
- Flexibility, adaptability and a proactive way of thinking
- MS Office – particularly excel
- Confidence & Resilience
Our client is open to hours/days of work and full training will be provided
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.