Salary Competitive salary, opportunity for growth
Consultant Kate Corkery
Date posted 3 October 2018 2018-10-032018-12-02 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
Looking for an forward thinking individual with solid experience in administration take ownership of the day to day running of a fast growing office.
An exciting career opportunity to work in a leading NZ owned tech company that specialises in innovative cloud based software solutions. With a global customer base and rapid growth this company is expanding into the global market.
About the role:
In this varied role, you will be looking after the day to day running of the office, no job will be too big or small. You will take ownership of the role and work with all levels across the office. You will be exposed to elements of event organisation, administration, AP as well as managing the overall day to day running of the office & facilities.
- General office administration and office maintenance
- Supporting the finance team with AP
- Staff travel bookings and management
- Help to coordinate and manage internal, external and client events.
- Ordering office supplies & managing supplier agreements
- Assisting with HR administration when required
- 2-3 years administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build relationships and work with all levels across the office
- Proactive thinking & a can do attitude
- Initiative & Problem solving
- Confidence & Resilience
Fun and friendly work environment. Full training and development provided and great career progression opportunities.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Corkery on 09 374 7344.