Salary Great culture and development opportunities
Consultant Sherece Byrne
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 admin-and-secretarial 22 Fanshawe Street Auckland 1010 Robert Walters New Zealand
A great opportunity for an experience administrator to hit the ground running in a temporary assignment.
We are looking for capable administrators with at least 3 years office based administration experience within New Zealand
Providing administrative operational support and coordination; duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support including the scheduling of meetings and taking minutes
- Arranging travel and accommodation and creating agendas
- Manage the distribution of newsletters and other key correspondence
- Coordination of events and associated meetings and required materials
- Be the point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders
- Day-to-day office administration duties, such as organising couriers, photocopying and data entry
- Minimum 3 years administrative/coordination experience in a New Zealand business
- Experience using ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word
Candidates must be available to start immediately and have relevant New Zealand experience.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sherece Byrne on 09 374 7319.